Lincoln Powercraft 190c "Ready-to-Weld"
The all new POWERCRAFT® 190C inverter 3 in 1 MIG, TIG, Stick machine is intended to be used for light to medium duty welding applications. The ideal choice for contractors, maintenance/repair, rural and serious DIY. The POWERCRAFT® 190C is designed to be used with mild steel gas shielded MIG, Innershield® gasless FCAW, mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel electrodes, and DC TIG (with optional TIG Torch). The POWERCRAFT® 190C is easy to use. Includes polarity selection, 2T/4T trigger latching, adjustable inductance/arc force and VRD. The POWERCRAFT® 190C is compact and lightweight and is supplied with all the accessories so it is ready to weld out of the box.
- Multi-process Inverter MIG, TIG and Stick
- Small and light weight yet powerful
- Unique features - different outputs, performance and features, to meet customer requirements
- Built in VRD to increase operator safety in environments with increased hazard of electric shock.
- Generator compatible - Ideal for site use.
ProcessesMIG, Flux-Cored, Lift TIG, Stick