CRC Belt Grip 400ml
CRC Belt Grip is a synthetic polymer based formulation specially developed to meet the demand for a true industrial and automotive food grade belt dressing. It adheres strongly to any commonly used belt material and forms a tacky, non drying, water resistant film that extends belt life by improving traction and reducing belt tension, slipping and dirt build-up. Belts remain pliable and will not glaze or harden while squeaking noise will be reduced.
CRC Belt Grip is designed to be used on leather, rubber, canvas or fabric and is ideally suited for flat, round and V-belts. Not suited for use on multi-V-belts.
- Tacky, non drying, water resistant film – Minimises drive belt slippage, resists water wash off, maintains belt flexibility and prevents loads from slipping on conveyor systems
- Improves traction and reduces belt tension – Relieving stress on motors, shafts and wheels for improved operating efficiency and extended belt life
- Colourless – Will not stain finished goods transported on conveyor systems
- Suitable for most belts and belt material – Flat, round or V belts. Leather, rubber, canvas or fabric
- Not suitable for multi-V-belts
- Indoor and outdoor use – Even in difficult hot and/or humid conditions
- No known ozone depleting chemicals
- MPI Approved C12
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place