CRC 808 Silicone 500ml
CRC 808 Silicone is a multi-purpose silicone spray for general lubrication. It leaves a thin, clear, odourless film that lubricates, waterproofs and revives without damaging treated surfaces or leaving marks or stains. It provides ongoing protection over a wide range of temperatures and pressures.
CRC 808 Silicone eliminates squeaking and binding caused by friction and is ideal for use on metals, plastics, rubber, fabrics, wood, glass, and painted surfaces.
Excellent mould release, parting agent, and machine bed lubricant.
- Multi-Purpose Product – Revives, lubricates, waterproofs, cleans and shines
- Clear, odourless, non-staining – No need for messy greases and oils
- Harmless to most materials – Metals, plastics, rubber, adhesives, wood, fabrics, glass, inks and paints
- Reduces Friction and Wear – Reduces noise. Extends product life. Reduces downtime
- Excellent mould release, parting agent and machine bed lubricant
- Resists Moisture – Stays in place in damp environments
- Wide Temperature Range – Effective from -38°C to 290°C
- MPI Approved C12