CRC 5.56 420ml
CRC 5.56 is a multi-purpose service spray that penetrates, lubricates and prevents corrosion. The original toolkit in a can.
CRC 5.56 forms a thin film that lubricates moving parts for smooth action and silences annoying squeaks and squeals. Superior penetrating power breaks through rust and corrosion, loosens rusted parts, displaces water from wet equipment and cleans away scale and dirt. It protects metals from corrosion caused by humidity, salt air and other corrosive atmospheres.
CRC 5.56 displaces moisture out of electrical and ignition systems to help start wet engines and to prevent electrical failure. It eliminates the need for many disassembly operations. It cleans grease and tar off painted surfaces. Ideal for general bike maintenance.
It is safe for all metals and alloys and on most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers.
- Advanced lubrication for smooth action – Silences annoying squeaks and squeals
- Stops and attacks rust – Protective film for ongoing protection against corrosion
- Displaces moisture to help start wet engines
- Penetrates quickly – Breaks away rust and corrosion, frees components bonded by dirt and scale
- Eliminates the need for many disassembly operations
- Preventative maintenance programs – To increase life expectancy of mechanical equipment
- Safe for all metals and alloys, most painted surfaces, coatings, plastics and rubbers
- Contains no silicone
- Cleans grease and tar off painted surfaces
- Temperature Range -10°C to +150°C
- MPI Approved C14
- AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage/dairy factory food areas & no potential contact
- 210ml comes with Perma Straw - choose pin-point stream or regular spraying action